Have you ever played Flappy Bird, a mobile game which has been viral in Android and iOS in 2013 back? It was quite a challenging yet fun, wasn’t it?
Recently, there is a Flappy-Bird-alike game which is played by lots of people through Insta Stories. This blink game play mechanic called Flying Face, is created by @dvoshansky.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to find, unlock and play @dvoshansky‘s Flying Face Insta Story Filter (Flappy Bird-like Insta game)
How to get Flying Face Insta Story Filter appears on Instagram?
- Follow @dvoshansky with your Instagram account – Open the Instagram app on your mobile phone. Tap the search button (magnifying glass icon) at the bottom of the app. Tap the ‘search’ field at the top of the window. Tap ‘Accounts’ and write ‘dvoshansky’. You should now see a profile called @dvoshansky at the top of the list, then tap it. Now hit the ‘Follow’ button.
- Refresh your Instagram feed – Once you have followed @dvoshansky, refresh your Intagram feed by pulling down your main page until loading animation appears on the top of your Instagram.
- Open the camera section in your Instagram app – Now you need to access the camera app within the Instagram app. Tap the home button to go to the main screen. Now locate the camera icon at the top-left side of the screen. Tap it to access the built-in camera app.
- Access the filter drawer – The filter drawer contains a list of filters. In the camera app, look for the smiley icon on the bottom-right side and tap it. This will open the filter list.
- Locate the game’s icon – Search for Flying Face filter icon in the filter’s drawer (see image below). It should appear on the left side, one of the filters on the left. If you already followed dvoshansky , there is a chance that this icon will appear anywhere in the list, but in general, new filters that you’ve just unlocked will appear on the left.
- Tap to play – the last step is just tapping on Flying Face game’s icon to start playing Flappy Bird game as Insta filter inside the Instagram app
How to play Flappy Bird (Flying Face) in Insta Story?
If you followed the instructions above, you now have Flying Face / Flappy Bird Insta filter available in the Instagram app. So how to play the game?
The game is very simple. Make sure you face the selfie camera (Front-facing camera). Tap the screen to start playing. The Flappy Bird character is controlled via blinking with your eyes. I tried single-eye blinking, but it best work when you blink with your two eyes. Continue blinking to maintain altitude. Every blink will make the bird fly up on the vertical axis. If you stop blinking, the bird will be pulled down by gravity.